Subject: Re: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION IMP49029
From: AOYAMA SATOSHI <[email-masked]>
To: Misho Kolev <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:17:53 +0900 (JST)

Dear Mr Misho Kolev,

Please kindly refer to the attached information on both typpes of solenoid
valves; DIN connector type as an old one and Terminal box wiring type as a
present one. I am sorry for no English version of DIN connector type.

Best regards,
Satoshi Aoyama

豊興工業株式会社
TOYOOKI KOGYO CO., LTD.
45, Kaizan, Hatchi-Cho, Okazaki-City, Aichi-Pref.
444-3592, JAPAN
TEL: (81)-0564-48-2286
FAX: (81)-0564-48-5125
E-MAIL: [email-masked]
Home page: http://www.toyooki.jp/
************************************************************
Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and therefore protected from the disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or 
employee or agent responsible for distributing this message to the
intended recipients, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you in advance.
************************************************************

----- 元のメッセージ -----
From: "Misho Kolev" <[email-masked]>
To: "AOYAMA SATOSHI" <[email-masked]>
送信済み: 2015年9月14日, 月曜日 午後 5:02:19 GMT+09:00日本
件名: Re: Fwd: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION IMP49029

Dear Mr. Satoshi Aoyama, 

Thanks for your Offer . 
Could you please send me an Datasheet for the replaced product? 

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/ Best regards! 

Impexron             GmbH

Misho Kolev | Purchase department 
+49 7121 305 9012 / [email-masked] 

Impexron GmbH | Office: +49 7121 305 9012 / Fax: +49 32222468634 
Griesstrasse No. 42, 72793 Pfullingen, Germany 
www.impexron.de 
On 11.09.2015 10:57, AOYAMA SATOSHI wrote: 

Dear Mr Misho Kolev,

I have received your enquiry through our Taiwan subsidiary company about
our products. As herewith attached, I am pleased to provide you with the
quotation.

Best regards,
Satoshi Aoyama 

豊興工業株式会社
TOYOOKI KOGYO CO., LTD.
45, Kaizan, Hatchi-Cho, Okazaki-City, Aichi-Pref.
444-3592, JAPAN
TEL: (81)-0564-48-2286
FAX: (81)-0564-48-5125
E-MAIL: [email-masked] Home page: http://www.toyooki.jp/ ************************************************************
Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged
and confidential and therefore protected from the disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or 
employee or agent responsible for distributing this message to the
intended recipients, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you in advance.
************************************************************

----- 転送メッセージ -----
From: "toyooki" <[email-masked]> To: "01　海外　青山様" <[email-masked]> Cc: "新宅様 01豊興海外Ｇ" <[email-masked]> 送信済み: 2015年9月10日, 木曜日 午前 9:43:16 GMT+09:00日本
件名: FW: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION IMP49029

青山 EM 殿 

出張　ご苦労様です。 

下記、ドイツの引合です。 

早急に対応をお願いします。 

 

小濱　雅博 

M.Kohama 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ 

建豊油壓股份有限公司 

新北市三重區中正北路 315 巷 16 弄 5 號 1 樓 

TOYOOKI TAIWN INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD. 

1F.,No.5,AIIey16,Lane315,Zhongzheng N.RD., 

Sanchong Dist.,New Taipei City 241-57,Taiwan(R.O.C) 

TEL (02)2983-0320 FAX (02)2987-2251 

E-mail toyooki ＠ ms48.hinet.net 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ 

From: toyooki [ mailto:[email-masked] ] 
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 8:17 AM 
To: ' [email-masked] ' <[email-masked]> Cc: 新宅様 01 豊興海外Ｇ <[email-masked]> Subject: FW: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION IMP49029 

Dear, Misho Kolev 

Thank you very much for your inquiry. 

But the items of your request are Toyooki Japan's products. 

Please kindly contact to Toyooki Japan mentioned below who will provide 

you with the quotation. 

Name of company: Toyooki Kogyo Co., Ltd. 

Adress: 45 Aza-Kaizan,Hatchi-cho,Okazaki-city,Aichi Pref.Japan 

Tel : (81)564-48-2286 

Fax : (81)564-48-5125 

Contact person : Ms Hitomi Shintaku 

E-mail : [email-masked] Best regards, 

M.Kohama 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ 

TOYOOKI TAIWN INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD. 

1F.,No.5,AIIey16,Lane315,Zhongzheng N.RD., 

Sanchong Dist.,New Taipei City 241-57,Taiwan(R.O.C) 

TEL (02)2983-0320 FAX (02)2987-2251 

E-mail toyooki ＠ ms48.hinet.net 

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※ 

From: [email-masked] [ mailto:[email-masked] ] 
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 6:29 PM 
To: [email-masked] ; [email-masked] Subject: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION IMP49029 

Dear Sir/Madam, Attached please find our enquiry for price and delivery time. Thank you in advance for your kind co-operation. 

Best regards, 

Impexron GMBH 
Misho Kolev 
+49 (7121) 305 90 12 [email-masked] http://www.impexron.de イメージは差出人によって削除されました。